Thursday 7 June 2012

Honestly, Ron.....

Honestly Ron, the trouble I went to! That
outfit you bought me? It made me look like a
two-bit whore and it took a fricken
HOUR to work out all the straps! Then,
despite being the main attraction, I had to
prepare all the snacks and drinks while you
farted around with the camera and the
lights (Jeez, wasn't it hot enough?), and
six guys show up! You said three! OK, so
one high-tailed it pronto, but that still left
five horny guys on
poor little me--have you any idea how
sore I am? OK, so I came like the
train I pulled but pardon me if I
walk funny for a week.....
And then we sit down to watch my
movie debut and your voice is
certainly loud and clear, directing the
poor sons-of-bitches, but sadly the pictures are
NOT IN FOCUS!!!!

Honestly, Ron......

No comments:

Post a Comment