Saturday 16 March 2019

On Reflection





On reflection, I know you
knew I watched you dress,
imagining the soft
hush of stocking up leg, you
fussing unnecessarily to allow your
breasts to sway that
little bit longer before the
dress like a white waterfall, the
sudden height of heels, a
flick of your hair, the
distant slam of a door.

On reflection, I noted the
lack of other underwear,
wondered who you might meet,
whether you might be
smiling when, tomorrow, you
draw your curtains.



(Image used by kind permission of Holden-and-Camille.com to whom I am most grateful and you should go visit. The poem is my imagination and is not a reflection of their lifestyle)

3 comments:

  1. What lovely detail, especially in the description of getting dressed! Thank you! ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Holdenand Camille....👌

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete